- Company Name KDDI Research, Inc.
- Date of Establishment April 1, 1998
- Capital 2.28 billion yen
- Shareholders KDDI CORPORATION, KYOCERA Corporation, TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION
- Chairman Fumio Watanabe
- President and CEO Yasuyuki Nakajima
- Total Employees 307 people (As of April 1, 2017)
- Head Office 2-1-15 Ohara, Fujimino-shi, Saitama, 356-8502 Japan
- Inquiry Please refer to "Contact Us"
- Survey, research, and consulting on policies, markets, and businesses mainly in the information and communication fields
- Research, development, production, sale, and licensing of technologies and systems for information and communications
- Education and training in information, communications, and communications systems